This area will provide information about DNAwithPap™. Please feel free to add any additional information to this area. JSullinger
Sensitivity for High-Grade? Cervical Disease and Cancer
The DNAwithPAP Test and Cytology vs. Cytology Alone
This data represents CIN3+ detection reported from studies conducted in Costa Rica, South Africa, China, Mexico, Germany and the United Kingdom.1,2
DNAwithPAP Test and Cytology Sensitivity for high-grade cervical disease and cancer can now be as high as 100% as shown in studies that combined the DNAwithPAP™ Test* and cytology
- The DNAwithPAP Test (Digene’s hc2 High-Risk? HPV DNA Test™) is the most effective screen for the virus that causes cervical disease and cancer.
- The DNAwithPAP Test, the only FDA-approved HPV test, provides you and your patients greater reassurance that cervical disease and cancer won’t be missed.
By using the DNAwithPAP Test as a primary adjunctive screening tool for women aged 30 and older, you are able to:
- Identify women who are at greatest risk for
cervical disease or cancer
- Offer the most appropriate, effective follow-up
1. Cuzick J, et al. Management of women who test positive for high-risk types of human papillomavirus: the HART study. Lancet. 2003;362:1871-1876.
2. Lorincz A, Richart R. Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing As An Adjunct To Cytology In Cervical Screening Programs. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2003;127:959-968.
- The Pap and associated test materials are not included in the kit and must be purchased separately.
Digene is a registered trademark of Digene Corporation.
DNAwithPAP and hc2 High-Risk? HPV DNA Test are trademarks of Digene Corporation. © March 2004 Digene Corporation.
Digene Corporation U.S.
1201 Clopper Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Contributors to this page: admin
Page last modified on Saturday 23 of July, 2005 16:26:43 MDT by admin.
The content on this page is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.