Alright...here are some tidbits about me that you may or may not know, so, for anyone who is reading this, you must have at least been a little curious.
This is what I did at 47yo, take a peek at the attached files. (You must be logged in to view the attachements. Do so at your own risk
AMNews: NETworking profile, April 21, 1997 ... American Medical News
NCCC Medical Advisory Panel
UNITED STATES POWERLIFTING FEDERATION- at age of 47 I entered my first powerlifting competition. I set a personal best, and American Record for Masters 45-49 class in the deadlift of 275lbs.
Current (or darn close) CV:
4350 Alpha Road
Dallas, TX 75244
1984-1988: Resident in Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital
1988: Chief Resident in Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital
1988-1992: Massachusetts License Registration (#59403)1991- : Texas License Registration (H9721)
1988: Diplomate American Board of Pathology, Combined Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
1992: Added Qualification in Cytopathology, American Board of Pathology
1988-1991: Assistant in Pathology, Massachusetts General Hospital
1988-1991: Assistant Pathologist, Registry for Research on Hormonal Transplantation Carcinogenesis of University of Chicago
1991-1995: Instructor, DPA Laboratories School of Cytotechnology, Dallas, TX
1991-1995: Assistant Director of Pathology, RHD Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX
1991-2003: Courtesy Staff, Trinity Medical Center, Carrollton, TX
1991-2002: Courtesy Staff, Richardson Medical Center, Richardson, TX
1991-1995: Courtesy Staff, Dallas Rehabilitation Hospital, Dallas, TX
1991-2003: Active Staff, RHD Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX
1993-1995: Medical Director of Cytology Services, DPA Laboratories, Dallas, TX
1993-1995: Medical Director and Program Director, DPA Laboratories School of Cytotechnology, Dallas, TX
1995-1998: Medical Director of Cytology Services, Unipath Laboratories, Dallas, TX
1997-1998: Quality Assurance Director, Unipath Laboratories, Dallas, TX
1997-2001: Medical Director, Unipath Laboratories, Dallas. TX
1991- (?) : Courtesy Staff, Mary Shiels Hospital, Dallas, TX
1991- (?) : Courtesy Staff, Terrell Community Hospital, Terrell, TX
1992-2004 : Clinical Assistant Professor of Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
1994- (?) : Courtesy Staff, Denton County Community Hospital, Denton, TX
1998- current : Medical Director of Cytology Services, AmeriPath? North Texas, Dallas, TX
1989- :National Committee for the Leland Keller Endowment Fund, Pittsburg State University, Pittsburg, KS
1991-1994: Infectious Disease Committee, RHD Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX
1991-1992: Critical Care Committee, RHD Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX
1992-1995: Wadley Medical Advisory Committee, Wadley Institute, Dallas, TX
1992-1995: Chairman, Tissue and Blood Committee, RHD Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX
1997-1998: Chairman, Quality Assurance Committee, Unipath Laboratories, Dallas, TX
1997-2001: Member, CAP Cytopathology Committee
1998-2002: Ameripath Cytopathology Committee, Member, and Chairperson of QA/QI Subcommittee
2000-2002: Ameripath Gynecologic Pathology Resource Committee, Member
1997- current : Founder and President of non-profit organization, CYTOPATHNET
1997- : Member of Medical Advisory Panel, National Cervical Cancer Coalition
1998- current : Chairman, Quality Assurance Committee, AmeriPath? North Texas, Dallas, TX
2000- current : Member, ASCCP
2002- current : DGX Ameripath Women’s Health Diagnostics Resource Committee, Chairperson
2002- current : Member, AmeriPath? Physicians Coding Committee
2006- current : Member, AmeriPath? APEX Committee
1983-1991: American Medical Association
1986-1991: Association of Military Surgeons of the United States
1988-1991: American Medical Women's Association
1989-1990: Binford-Dammin? Society of Infectious Disease Pathologists
1997-1998: Texas Society of Cytology
1997-2002: American Society of Clinical Pathologists
1989- : United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, division of the International Academy of Pathology
1995- current : American Society of Cytopathology
1997- current : American Medical Association
"Case Presentation: Uterine Tumors Resembling Ovarian Sex-Cord? Tumors."
Surgical Pathology Postgraduate Course, Harvard Medical School Postgraduate Course, Boston, MA, October, 1989.
"Case Presentation: Uterine Tumors Resembling Ovarian Sex-Cord? Tumors."
Massachusetts Association of Medical Technology Meeting, Sturbridge, MA, March, 1990. "Light Chain Nephropathy."
Society of Armed Forces Medical Laboratory Scientists Meeting (SAFMLS), Reno, NV, May, 1988.
"Evaluation of a Clinical Chemistry Analyzer for a Military Field Laboratory Unit using the NCCLS Document EP-10P."
364th General Hospital, Ft. Devens, MA, May, 1987. "Field Tests on Four State-of-the-Art? Blood Chemistry Analyzers in a Mobile Laboratory Setting."
340th General Hospital, Ft. Devens, MA, June, 1987. "Performance of Clinical Chemistry Tests and Urinalysis in a Military Setting."
Texas Society of Cytology, North Texas Chapter, Dallas, TX, February 1995. “A Selection of Interesting Cases.”
Texas Society of Cytology, North Texas Chapter, Dallas, TX, March 1996. “Lawsuits: Dressing for the Future.”Texas Society of Cytology, Annual Meeting, Dallas, TX, September 19, 1998. "Lawsuits: Dressing for the Future."
1979: President, Tri Beta, Pittsburg State University
1979: Sigma Pi Sigma (Physics honor society), Pittsburg State University
1979: Phi Beta Kappa, Pittsburg State University
1979: Lemanski Award for Outstanding Biology Student, Pittsburg State University
1979: High Honors (Summa Cum Laude), Pittsburg State University
1986: Certificate of Achievement, Department of the Army
1987: Army Achievement Medal
1988-1990: Clinical Oncology Fellow, American Cancer Society
1990: Army Achievement Medal
Nursing School Pathology, lecturer, University of Kansas School of Medicine, 1983-1984.
Medical School Pathology, teaching assistant, Harvard Medical School, 1984-1985.
92B Laboratory Specialist School, lecturer, Ft. Devens and Hanscom AFB, MA, 1987-1991.
1988-1989: Captain, U.S. Army Reserve, 367th Medical Laboratory, Hanscom Air Force Base, MA.
1989-1990: Captain, U.S. Army Reserve, Acting Commander of 367th Medical Laboratory, Hanscom Air Force Base, MA.
1990-1991: Captain, U.S. Army Reserve, Commander of 367th Medical Laboratory, Hanscom Air Force Base, MA.
2. Sullinger, J., and P.E. Garrett. 1988. Evaluation of a clinical chemistry analyzer for a military filed laboratory unit using the NCCLS document EP-10P. Proc. SAFMKS, Reno, NV (abstract).
3. Doos, W., D. Stephens, J. Sullinger, S. Fisher, and R. Ambraziejus. 1988. Deployment of a mobile laboratory- Gagetown 87. Proc. SAFMLS, Reno, NV (abstract).
4. Sullinger, J., and P.E. Garrett. 1989. A clinical chemistry analyzer evaluated by NCCLS guidelines for use in a military field laboratory unit. Clin. Chem. 35(11), 2223-2226.
5. Sullinger, J. and R.E. Scully. 1989. Uterine tumors resembling ovarian sex-cord tumors: A clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study. Mod. Pathol. 2, 93A.
6. Sullinger, J., N. Harris, and D. Wear. 1989. Cat scratch disease: How to improve on diagnostic yield. Mod. Pathol. 2, 93A.
7. Carpenter, C., and J. Sullinger. 1989. Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital (Case 12-1989): A 24 year-old man with right flank pain and recent fever. N. Engl. J. Med. 320(12), 790-799.
8. Koroshetz, W., and J. Sullinger. 1989. Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital (Case 34-1989): A 74 year-old woman with vertigo and an adnexal mass. N. Engl. J. Med. 321(8), 524-535.
9. Wyler, D., and J. Sullinger. 1989. Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital (Case 40-1989): A 40 year-old man with headache, fever, rash and thrombocytopenia after a Carribean trip. N. Engl. J. Med. 321(14), 957-965.
10. Chapin, D., and J. Sullinger. 1990. Case records of the Massachussetts General Hospital (Case 29-1990). A 43-year old woman with low-back pain and a presacral mass. N. Engl. J. Med. 323(3), 183-189.
11. Landry, J., J.E. Tepper, W. Wood, E.O. Moulton, F. Kerner, and J. Sullinger. 1990. Patterns of failure following curative resection of gastric carcinoma. Int'l. J. Rad. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 191, 1357-1362.
12. Rattner, D.W., and J. Sullinger. 1991. Case records of the Massachussets General Hospital (Case 28-1991). A 41 year-old-woman with right-lower-quadrant pain after a hysterectomy for endometriosis. N. Engl. J. Med. 325(2), 118-122.
13. Lahav, M., and J. Sullinger. 1991. Case records of the Massachussets General Hospital (Case 33-1991). A 74-year-old man with severe vascular disease, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, and loss of vision in the left eye. N. Engl. J. Med. 325(7), 494-504.
14. Goodman, A., J.C. Sullinger, L.W. Rice, and A.F. Fuller. 1991. Clear cell adenocarcinoma of the vagina: A second primary in a diethystilbestrol exposed woman. Gynecol. Oncol. 43, 173-177.
15. Guerina, N.G., and J.C. Sullinger. 1992. Case records of the Massachussetts General Hospital (Case 22-1992). N. Engl. J. Med. 326(22), 1480-1489.
16. Kato, D.T., J.A. Ferry, A.K. Goodman, J.C. Sullinger, R.E. Scully, B.A. Goff, A. F. Fuller, and L.W. Rice. 1995. Uterine papillary serous carcinoma (UPSC): a clinicopathologic study of 30 cases. Gynecol. Oncol. 59, 384-389.
17. Sullinger, MC and I Khan. 1998. Case of the Month. September 1998: Testicular carcinoid, primary vs. metastatic http://www.ameripath.com/sep1.html.18. Sullinger, JC. CYTOPATHNET Official Statement on Commitment To Quality. CYTOPATHNET (http://cytopathnet.org/CommitmentToQuality). January 9, 2006.
Contributors to this page: admin
Page last modified on Saturday 16 of October, 2010 12:29:38 MDT by admin.
The content on this page is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.